Accomplished Attorneys Protect Your Business and Property Interests
If you have business or real estate concerns, the law firm of Thurman & Phillips P.C. offers you the quality, reliable and affordable legal counsel you need. With experience in state and federal law, our firm, led by our founding attorney Michael B. Thurman, offers legal counsel for the entire San Antonio area.
Our primary focus is on business transactions and commercial litigation. We offer expertise and counsel for real estate, mechanical liens, creditor rights, lending, mergers and acquisitions, contracts, community associations and corporate law issues.
Legal Representation From Skilled, Respected, Professional Attorneys
Read more about our attorneys* by accessing these links:
We offer skilled advice and legal representation if you need litigation services or alternative dispute resolution. Attorney Thurman is board certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. Few lawyers can offer this distinction. He is also AV Preeminent peer-review rated through Martindale-Hubbell,*** which is the highest rating.
Personalized Care That Separates Us From Larger Firms
Our services are tailored to you and your needs. We are invested in you, and we will provide you with personalized and responsive care. When you hire us, you will work directly with an attorney throughout the process. If you go to a large firm, you are likely to work with a paralegal, a legal assistant or a law clerk.
We have kept our firm small, so we can provide this personalized service to you. Much like large companies, most large law firms operate on a different business model than small firms. A lot of their attention is on operating the business, and that means there is often less personal care for customers.
- Bandera Falls (Bandera County)
- Canyon Springs (Bexar County)
- Clearwater Harbor (Burnett County)
- Crescent Bluff (Williamson County)
- Crownridge of Texas (Bexar County)
- Harbor Heights (San Patricio)
- Island Moorings (Nueces County)
- Key Allegro (Aransas County)
- Los Reyes Canyons (Bexar County)
- Master King’s Crossing (Nueces County)
- Mountain Lodge (Bexar County)
- Mountain Springs Ranch (Comal County)
- Newcombe Estates (Comal County)
- Pecan Crossing (Guadalupe County)
- Ramble Ridge (Comal County)
- Stone Oak (Bexar County)
- Terra Mont (Bexar County)
- Wandering Oaks (Aransas County)
- Woodside Condominiums (Bexar County)